Friday 11 April 2014

Trying to epiph

I promised epiphanies, I think. Rather a long time ago. I'm having lots of good intentions in the direction of the aforementioned epiphany, just need my willpower to co-ordinate...

Steps needed for an epiphany:
1) get house into a fit state so that you can think...

2) get going with some fitness stuff...

3) feel all positive...

The sun is shining - that's helping too. I have been for a long walk on two mornings this week. I was going to run but, as always seems to happen when it's the holidays, I've not been well - chest infection - antibiotics - dodgy breathing - hence walking not running!
Step 2 is getting there.

Today the seesaw tipped and I glimpsed the end of the cleaning tunnel - the house is starting to look like I'm in control...well, almost! I have sorted most of the craft stuff, to the point of sorting sequins into separate compartments in a hobby box ... there's something telling me that's probably not good...!  The downstairs is basically fit to allow other people in, and I feel better ...
Step 1 is getting there.

And positivity - I've always been okay at that ( although I wasn't last weekend, feeling all ill and self-pitying) - and with sun and tidy house and a fair wind behind me ...

So, an epiphany ... running - less wine ( yes, again!) - less wheat - more fruit and veg - fresh air ...

And this will lead to feeling good and saving money - which will in turn lead to savings - which may yet, one day, in a post-epiphany life, lead to a campervan ...

Please ...



No comments:

Post a Comment