Monday 11 April 2016

Brain Tangle

My brain is tangled. I have too many things to think about. They are difficult thinks, some of them, so I find it tricky to find the end of them.


I need to focus. I need to find a way forward. I need to remember that any step forward is a step in the right direction.


So, in an effort to untangle, I am revisiting my starting point:


* I want a campervan


Do you know I feel no closer than I was, despite pretty constant work? On the plus side, the whole destitution thing has died back. Always good.


I started this to help me focus, and see if anyone else could point me in the right direction - so here's me, a few years on, saying ideas please.


I'm on this now - the blog helps - I will untangle my brain - there's an answer out there ...

No comments:

Post a Comment