Sunday 17 February 2013

Distractions

So, the plan is evolving ... I am on a mission ... and then, distractions ...

I used to think it was just me, that I was disorganised mommy and that other people were completely in control. But then you talk to other people (especially mums) and you realise that we're all in the same boat - everyone's got distractions, they're called life.

So, first there was Valentine's Day, when we were being romantic - and lost the no wine part of the plan! Then on Friday I had to go to work - can't knock it - key part of the making more money part of the plan. Then it was Saturday - things to do - movie night ... and suddenly it's today, and the plan does not appear to have advanced much (unlike the spending diary, which is making significant progress...!).

But, tomorrow is Monday ... distractions be damned ... here we go again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment