Monday 18 February 2013

Prong 2

Making more money ... hmmm!

Not doing so well so far - plan undermined by unco-ordinated half-terms and so far no-one buying my stuff. Maybe I've over-priced it ...

My (one of my) pet hates : school holidays that are out of sync! Why? How hard can it be?? Why can't all schools have the same holidays? Usually it's Paul's holidays that are different to ours, but this time it's mine that are messed up - which is worse, because I don't get paid if I don't go to work - i.e. holidays are bad! So Wigan were off last week, so limited schools to work for - this week everyone else is off- again limited schools to work for. Not a happy bunny!!

Back to selling - have put stuff on Gumtree and now am moving on to Ebay. May reduce prices! I'm also starting to collect more things to sell too. Maybe I could sell Daisyfay the Miracle Girl - this would have the added benefit of reducing outgoings substantially ... we went to buy school shoes today... and how expensive are they? Clarks - they've got it sorted, now haven't they - bet they could afford a camper van!! Thing is, we tried cheap school shoes once - false economy - they lasted about four weeks! But I suppose selling her would defeat the whole object of the plan ...

So back to Prong 2 - tomorrow is another day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment